The extraordinary feature of eHarmony is its supportive team who reviews each profile to make you feel safe throughout your journey. They check reviews and go through various profiles daily to spot suspicious behavior. Therefore fake profiles on the platform are the bare minimum.
The sign-up process itself is built strategically to review and identify any non-serious individuals. The free accounts on eHarmony cannot see your profile pictures giving you extreme relief and protection from spam.
If you are still unsure or uncomfortable about someone, you can simply block and report them to the administrators. Some tips for your safety that should be followed are:
- Avoid sharing personal information
- Never ignore your gut feeling and always be on guard
- Communicate using eHarmony's messaging medium only
- Conduct an in-depth profile overhaul of your match
- Keep the process slow to analyze their behavior and mindset